[   Home   ]   [   Profile   ]   [   A Scribbler's Life   ]   [   Chasing the Mouse   ]   [   Wishful Thinking   ]

Sci-Fi Reading Challenge

Sci-Fi Reading Challenge
(August 28, 2009 to August 8, 2010)



The Host:Mish, over at Stage and Canvas - see the initial challenge post for further information (and some suggestions garnered from WorldCon [cool!].)

The Challenge:

To expand your horizons (especially for those of us that don't read it at all) into the variety of science fiction works.

My Choices:

(in no particular order)
1. H. G. Wells, "...
2. Michael Swanwick, "The iron dragon's daughter"
3. Neil Gaiman, "The graveyard book"
4. Mary Shelley, "Frankenstein"
5.
6.
7.
8.

My Progress:

Signed up 28 August.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, welcome to the challenge. You're officially on the roster. Iron Dragon's Daughter is on my list too so it'll be nice to compare notes.

It's tempting to join a couple of those challenges listed there, but I'm already involved with four (including Shakespeare) and my TBR-Soon is teetering... I have Morte d'Arthur on my shelf waiting, but doubt I'll get to it this year. For the pre-printing one, perhaps Antigone?

Jenn said...

I looked at Antigone, as well as Ovid, but I couldn't decide!

Mish said...

Hmm...tough choice indeed. Flip a coin?