(July 1, 2009 to February 28, 2010)
Kristi at Passion For the Page - see the initial challenge post for further information.
The challenge is to read fiction/non-fiction books where animals are involved (in the title, on the cover, as a character, etc.
1. Read at least 6 books that have any of the following requirements:
a. there is an animal in the title of the book; and/or
b. there is an animal on the cover of the book; and/or
c. an animal plays a major role in the book; and/or
d. a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you'd like ;o)
2. The animal can be any type of animal (real or fictitious)--dog, cat, monkey, wolf, snake, insect, hedgehog, aardvark...dragon, mermaid, centaur, vampire, werewolf...you get the idea...
4. Books can be fiction or nonfiction.
5. You may make a list of books at the beginning of the challenge or you can just list them as you find them.
6. Book titles may be swapped out at anytime (assuming you made a list to begin with).
7. Crossovers with other challenges are permitted and encouraged.
8. You don't have to have a blog or write a review, but you can if you want to.
Joined 26 August.