[   Home   ]   [   Profile   ]   [   A Scribbler's Life   ]   [   Chasing the Mouse   ]   [   Wishful Thinking   ]

Pre-Printing Press Challenge

Pre-Printing Press Challenge
(May 1, 2009 to April 30, 2010)



The Host:

Elena, over at All Booked Up - see the initial challenge post for further details.

The Challenge:

To read books that pre-date the printing press (pre-1440).

My Choices:
1. Epic of Gilgamesh (Sumerian)
2. Mabinogion (Welsh)
3. [Greek play - I have to browse for this one!]

My Progress:

Joined 28 August.

2 comments:

Elena said...

WOW!. I've got to say I like the layout you've created here. That cat is very intent, staring out of the screen.

I like your choices too. Have fun.

Jenn said...

Thanks for the comment, Elena. I found the picture at Deviant Art, and I couldn't resist - it reminds me of my girl (Betsy), except she's got a white blaze running up her nose and forehead.